Finger millet Oats Nutri Laddoo is a nutritious snack or sweet dish made of finger millet, oats, nuts and seeds.
- 1.5 cup Ragi/ Finger millet flour
- 1 cup Oats
- 20 Almonds
- 10 Cashews
- 5 Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower seed
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seed
- 2 + 2 sp Ghee
- 3 tablespoon Jaggery
- 3-4 Cardamom
- First, add oats, almonds, cashews, walnuts, sunflower seeds,sesame seeds in a blender. Make a fine powder.
- In a kadai/ pan over medium low heat add 2 sp ghee and roast ragi for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add nuts powder and roast until it becomes aromatic(5-8min).
- Then add cardamom powder and jaggery, mix well.
- Add 2 sp ghee and again mix until all combined well.
- Transfer this to another plate, let it slightly cool.
- Then make medium size laddoos.
Note : You can store up to 10 days in room temperature.