Soy Veggies Frankie is a delicious, healthy meal made of paratha, green veggies, and soy balls.
This is easy dinner recipe to make after a busy day. You can actually freeze these soy balls for months.
- 1 cup Soy granules
- 1/2 cup Boiled mashed potato
- 1/2 cup Fine chopped Onion and coriander
- 1/2 cup Grated carrot, broccoli, capsicum
- Chilli (optional)
- 1/2 sp Chaat masala
- 1/2 sp Homemade Garam masala
- 1/2 sp Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Atta / wheat flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- First wash and rinse soy granules.
- Soak them for 30 minutes.
- Then rinse the water add to boiling water, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Again squeeze the soy granules add this to deep bowl.
- Then add chopped onion, coriander leaves, carrot, broccoli, capsicum, boiled mashed potatoes (assorted veggies).
- Add spices and mix well.
- Make kofta size balls.
- Grease little oil, airfry it 10-12 minutes 180 degrees.
- You can also bake them in oven or deep fry it according to your choice.
How to make Frankie :
- Take one medium size chapati/ paratha, place green leafy veggies and tomato, onion (choice of veggies).
- Place the soy balls. Squeeze some chilli sauce, mustard sauce.
- Roll the chapati and enjoy!