Madhur Vada is a Karnataka special snack from Mandya region. These are crisp fried patties served with Chutney. Considering health i have made these using air frier.
- ½ cup Rice flour
- ¼ cup Fine Semolina
- ¼ cup All purpose flour
- ½ cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Green chilies, finely chopped
- 8 Curry leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 tbsp water
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients Mix well. Later to this add some hot oil.
- To this mixture add water part by part. Mix it well and make a soft dough.
- Take small portions of the dough and make flat patties
- Place it on air frier. Cook for 12- 15 minutes 195 C.
- Crispy Maddur Vada is now ready.Enjoy with chutney and tea