Nutri balls are energy balls. These easy, quick delicious snacks can store it in room temperature for 10 days!
This quick recipe has all the goodness ingredients, Oats, Dates, Nuts, seeds and spices. Here i have added extra sweetener. This is completely optional. You can increase the amount of dates instead of Raw honey or Maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- 5 Pitted Dates
- 6-7 Dried Fig
- 1/4 cup Sunflower seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon powder and Ashwagandha powder
- 1 tbs Raw honey / Maple syrup
- First roast the oats, peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds for 12-15 minutes 170 degrees C.
- Let it cool down.
- Add this to food processor along with dates, figs and spices.
- Blend it 3-4 times or until you get the right texture.
- Then add honey or maple syrup and blend again.
- Make a small small balls and store it in a airtight container.
- Enjoy snacking!