This bright and healthy, quick Beetroot Hummus recipe is perfect for any occasion to brighten up the mood.
Instead of Tahini i have used roasted sesame seeds. Blender all ingredients together and made fine smooth paste.
- 1 Beetroot
- 1 cups chickpeas (cooked)
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon roasted Sesame seed
- Juice of 1 lime (small size)
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Water as required
- First Roast the beetroot and garlic in preheated oven 40 minutes.
- In a food processor add all the above ingredients and blend it make a fine smooth paste.
- Transfer this to bowl and drizzle some olive oil garnish with sesame seed.
- Enjoy with pita bread or veggies.