Mulberry Seviyan Kheer is a fusion dessert made with Seviyan, milk , mulberries and dates jaggery.
- 1/2 cup Mulberries (stem removed )
- 1/2 cup Seviyan/Vermicelli
- 1/4 cup Dates jaggery /Patali Gur
- 1 cup low Milk
- 1/2 spoon Ghee
- In a deep pan add ghee and Seviyan, Roast until aromatic and slightly brown.
- Then add milk, cook for another 4-5 minutes until Seviyan cooked well.
- Another sauce pan add Mulberry and Patali Gur,cook for 3-4 minutes until berries soft and tender. Turn off the heat.
- Add this berries mixture to the cooked Seviyan.
- In a low heat cook for 2-3 minutes ( do not boil it).Turn off the heat.
- Immediately refrigerate it. Serve chilled.
Note: Make sure do not boil the kheer, Milk may split.