Peanut Butter Granola Ball is perfect healthy snack for pre/post workout.
If you have got this in your fridge, you are sorted for a week.
- 1 cup Baked Granola
- 1/2 cup Pistachio Powder
- 2 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 tspoon Cocoa Powder (optional)
- In a mixer add baked granola and make a powder.
- In a large bowl add granola powder add pistachio powder, peanut butter.
- Mix all and make small small balls.
- Roll the peanut butter granola balls on pistachio powder or cocoa powder as per your liking.
Note: Store it in a fridge for 10 days