Skip to content
- Organic spouted Ragi flour/ Finger millet -350 gms
- Baking Soda-1teaspoon
- Baking Powder- 1 teaspoon
- Jaggery syrup (melted jaggery)1/2 cup
- Ghee -1/4 cup
- In a large bowl add sprouted finger millet flour, baking soda, baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Now add melted jaggery and ghee.
- Whisk the batter make a brownie consistency.
- In a preheated oven bake it for 25 – 30 minutes (200degree)
- Let it cool then cut into square shape.
- Serve or spread some chocolate on top and enjoy.