- Motichoor Laddoo -4
- Milk – 1/2ltr
- Sugar – 3 to 4 tablespoon
- Hung Curd – 2 tablespoon
- Crushed Pistachio 2 tspoon for garnishing
- Cardamom -1
- To make rabri :
- In a deep kadai add milk. In a low heat boil it
- Keep simmering the milk until milk becomes dense and changes its colour to off-white or pale yellow.
- Now add sugar and cardamom powder.
- To make parfait layers :
- Take a short glass (i have used ice cream cup) Crush the motichoor laddoos.
- Add crushed 1/2 ladoo, on top of that add rabri. And above that hung curd to balance the sweetness.
- Again make the one more layer on that.
- Garnish with crushed pistachio and some motichoor.
- Keep it in a refrigerator for 2 hrs.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.