Pudding is everyone’s favourite dessert! It’s soft, creamy, rich, chocolatey. And with berries sauce it is lip smacking dessert.
Chocolate almond milk pudding is completely healthy, nutritious, protein rich, also its vegan.
You don’t have to control your sugar craving, enjoy this dessert guilt free.
Chocolate Almond Milk Pudding with Berry Sauce
For Pudding :
- 1 Cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon agar agar
- 1 cup mixed berries (strawberry. cranberry, blueberry, red current)
- 1 spoon honey or sugar(according to your taste)
- In a deep pan add almond milk, cocoa powder, honey and agar agar.
- Whisk the mixture til no lumps (agar agar should dissolve)
- In a low heat boil the almond milk mixture.
- Bring it to 1-2 boil.
- Transfer the milk mixture to your favourite mould. Let it set.
- Once its room temperature, keep it in a refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In a deep pan add mixed berries and sugar.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Slightly mash the berries.
- Wait till it becomes sauce consistency.
- Let it cool. Store it in a airtight container.
- Take off the pudding from the mould. Place it on the plate.
- Pour the berries sauce on pudding.
- Garnish with crushed almond and fresh berries.
- Serve chilled.
Note: I have used frozen berries for sauce.