Carrot pudding shots is a sweet dish, that’s prepared with ghee, carrots, milk, sugar and saffron strands.
- Grated carrot -1cup
- Milk – 1cup
- Sugar – 1/4 th cup
- Saffron strands- 8 to 10
- Ghee – 1 tspoon
- In a deep pan add cup of milk. In low heat boil it and reduce it to half.
- Add saffron strands and sugar.
- Cook for few more minutes until the sugar dissolve above 6-8 minutes.
- Another pan add tspoon ghee and sauté grated carrot about 6-8 minutes ( low heat) until the raw smell goes away.
- Add these sautéed carrot to milk pan.
- Let it cook in a low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Carrot kheer consistency will be thick and creamy.
- Turn off the heat, let it cool.
- Serve it in a shot glass.