The best HEALTHY brownie recipe! With crispy edges, fudgy middles, loaded with goodness of broccoli and rich chocolate flavour.
- 1/2 cup Broccoli juice
- 2 tablespoon unseasoned almond butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Hazelnut for toppings
- 1/2 tspoon Instant coffee powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Stevia or Sugar
- Melted dark chocolate – 1cup
- Cinnamon powder / Vanilla
- In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients.
- Another bowl add all the wet ingredients.
- Gradually mix it and make batter(no lumps)
- Grease the baking pan line it with parchment paper and add brownie batter.
- Topped with chopped hazelnuts.
- In a preheated oven bake at 190 degrees Celsius for 30 to 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs attached.