This mango ice cream is supremely rich in flavour, creamy, and the perfect summer treat.
What’s special about this recipe is the large amount of mango pulp and the unprocessed rock sugar. Soaked cashews make it extra creamy, and saffron makes it flavorful.
- 6 Mangoes
- 15 cashews
- 100 ml hot water( to soak cashews)
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 4-5 rock sugar
- Few saffron strands
- 1 cup chopped mangoes(toppings, optional)
- first soak the mangoes in water for about 30 minutes.
- Peel the mangoes, separate the pulp.
- In a bowl add cashews and hot water, let it soak for 15 minutes.(while adding to blender discard the water)
- Add all the ingredients in a blender, make a fine paste.
- Transfer to ice-cream tray , keep it in a freezer for about 7-8 hrs or overnight.
- Scoop up the ice cream and enjoy.
Note: Soaked cashews makes the ice-cream creamy and tasty.