This mango ice-cream is a one blender recipe using all the natural ingredients.
The best part about this recipe is using the large amount of mango pulp. Soaked cashews make the ice cream creamier and more tasty. Adding saffron makes it flavorful and bright in colour.
For additional sweetness, we are adding rock sugar, which is unprocessed and tasty compared to regular sugar.
- 6 Mangoes
- 15 cashews
- 100 ml hot water( to soak cashews)
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 4-5 rock sugar
- Few saffron strands
- 1 cup chopped mangoes(toppings, optional)
- first soak the mangoes in water for about 30 minutes.
- Peel the mangoes, separate the pulp.
- In a bowl add cashews and hot water, let it soak for 15 minutes.(while adding to blender discard the water)
- Add all the ingredients in a blender, make a fine paste. Topped with chopped mango chunks
- Transfer to ice-cream tray, cover the ice cream using clingfilm or any parchment paper.
- keep it in a freezer for about 7-8 hrs or overnight.
- Scoop up the ice cream and enjoy.
Note: Soaked cashews makes the ice-cream creamy and tasty.