Moringa Tambli is made of moringa leaves and curd, similar to raita and enjoyed with hot rice.
One of the nutritious and quick recipes from malnadu, This is our community (havyaka) food.
- 1 cup Moringa leaves
- 1 sp Oil
- 1 sp Jeera
- 1 sp Urad dal
- 1 or 2 Red chillo
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup water (to blend)
- 1 big ladle Curd
- First clean the moringa leaves.
- In a pan add oil, cumin seed, urad dal, red chilli and moringa leaves, roast it.
- Transfer it to blender. Add 1/4 water and blend make a fine paste.
- Transfer this paste to another bowl.
- Add salt to taste and curd. Mix well.
- Enjoy with hot piping rice.
Note : If you don’t like adding curd, you can replace it with thick buttermilk or vegan curd.