This Spicy Sweet Potato Roast is a perfect monsoon recipe, with a delicious combination of garam garam chai.
- 2 Medium size Sweet potato
- 2 sp Oil
- Spices :
- 1/2 sp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 sp Ginger Garlic Powder
- 1 sp Homemade Garam Masala
- 1/4 sp Turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 sp Chaat masala
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Remove the sweet potato skin( optional) slice them.
- Cook it in a boiling water, then rinse and keep it aside.
- In a small plate mix all the spices.
- Toss the cooked sweet potato slice.
- Place it on oil greased pan over medium heat.
- Roast it both the sides about 1 min each.
- Enjoy with cheese or choice of dip.