Amla Panna is a super coolant, nutritious and healthy drink. It’s made of gooseberries, jaggery and spices.
- 5- Gooseberries
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 2 Cardamom pods
- 1/2 cup Jaggery
- Rinse the gooseberries and boil them in pan over a medium heat about 10 min or until cooked.
- Then remove the seed and keep it aside.
- In a pan over medium heat add 1/4 cup of water, jaggery, cardamom and ginger.
- Let it melt and bring it to boil 3-4 minutes.
- Let it cool down, add this jaggery syrup and boiled gooseberries in a blender.
- Make a fine purée.
- Add 1 or 2 spoon puree in a serving glass, then add water and ice cubes.
- Serve immediately.
Note : Add gooseberries puree in water according to your consistency.