Sesame milk is plant based traditional nutritious drink made of sesame seed and almonds.
This is in vitamins E and D, B1, magnesium, iron, calcium .
Good for heart, bone, skin, and oral health.
In ayurveda they are known to balance the Vata(vataghna).
- 2 spoon Sesame seed
- 5-6 Almonds
- 1- Clove
- 2 tablespoon Jaggery ( according to your taste)
- 2 cups Water
- Soak the sesame seed and almonds in a cup of water 4-5hrs.
- In a blender add this soaked sesame seed, almonds, clove and water.
- Make a fine puree.
- Strain this mixture and add 1 cup of water and jaggery.
- Mix well. Serve immunity.
Note: Think sesame milk tastes slightly bitter. To balance the taste add enough water and jaggery.