A2 Ghee Carrot Blueberry Ice-cream is a health icecream made of carrot, blueberries, jaggery , A2 ghee and spices.
This ice-cream is rich in vitamin K1, C, D, A and rich in fiber. It helps nourishes the body, heals & moisturises the skin. Increases the immunity and good for eye health.
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup Jaggery
- Saffron strands
- 1 tablespoon A2 Ghee
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 200 ml Cream
- 200 ml Milk
- 1 tablespoon Wheat flour
- Blueberry sauce
- Fresh blueberries
- In a pan over medium heat add ghee then add carrot , sauté until raw smell goes away.
- Then add milk and saffron strands. Let it cook.
- Add Jaggery, cook until slightly think consistency.
- Another pan add cream, milk and wheat flour, whisk continuously (no lumps).
- Cook in a low heat bring it to boil.
- Transfer it to another container, add carrot mixture.
- Let it cool, keep it in a refrigerator for 3-4 hrs.
- Then add this mixture and blue berry sauce to ice-cream machine for 30 minutes.
- Transfer this to freezer friendly container.
- Freeze it for 5-6 hrs.
- Enjoy with fresh berry .