Peanut Curd is a vegan curd made of peanuts water and few green chilli stems. It has the nutty taste in it and those who like peanuts will surely like it.
- 100gm Peanuts
- 5-6 Fresh chilli Stem
- 2 cups water
- In a bowl soak the peanuts in water around 4-5 hrs.
- Rinse the water grind it make a fine paste, add water grind again.
- Then take a strainer or cheesecloth strain the peanut milk.
- Boil the strained milk.
- Lower the heat and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Let it cool slightly.(slight warm)
- Then add fresh chilli stem, cover and keep it in a warm place around 6-7hr or over night.
- Discard the chilli pieces while using it.
- Keep it in a refrigerator.
- Peanut curd is ready to serve !