Malnad style Stuffed Capsicum recipe with recipe video. It’s a healthy vegan indian recipe using basic spices from indian kitchen.
- 4 Green capsicum
- 1/2 cup Chana dal
- 1 spoon Udad dal
- 1 spoon Coriander seed
- 1 spoon Cumin seed
- 5-6 Red chilli
- 6-7 Curry leaves
- 1/2 spoon mustard seed
- 1 spoon Sesame seed
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1/4 sp Turmeric
- First remove the capsicum stem and seed keep it aside.
- In a pan over medium heat roast the above dry ingredients.
- Let it cool down and then grind it make fine powder.
- Stuff this dry masala powder in capsicum.
- In a pan over medium heat add oil and fry the capsicum.
- Let it cook all the sides
- Then add 50 ml water, cover the lid cook about 3-4 minutes in a low heat.
- Serve with Rice.