Kaju Katli is a popular Indian sweet dish, made of cashews, sugar and cardamom powder.
- 2 cups Cashew powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tspoon Cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tspoon Ghee
- Silver leaf (optional)
- In a deep pan over medium heat add sugar and water. Bring it to boil.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Boil for 5- 8 minutes or until 1 string consistency.
- Add cashew powder and mix well.
- Stir continuously until the mixture is well combined and smooth paste is formed.
- Now add 1 tsp ghee and stir continuously until the mixture starts to separate pan slightly.
- Transfer the mixture on greased pan, spread evenly.
- Let it cool. Apply silver leaf and cut into diamond shape.
- Enjoy eating!
Note: Store it in a air tight container.