Beetroot Sabudana Kheer is a creamy delicious quick dessert recipe made with sabudana (tapioca), milk, beetroot, sweetener and cardamom.
- 1 spoon Grated Beetroot
- 1 cup Sabudana
- 4-5 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- Chopped dry fruits (walnut)
- 1 spoon Ghee
- 2 Cardamom pods
- In a large bowl add washed sabudana and cup of water, soak them for 3-4 hrs.
- In a kadai over medium heat add ghee.
- Then add freshly grated beetroot.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until raw smell goes away.
- Then add soaked Sabudana and cardamom powder. Add water if required, cook for 4-5 minutes then add sugar and milk.
- Bring it to boil cook for 4-5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped nuts. Serve warm.