Java Plum Cheesecake is a healthy light sweet treat. Made of fresh homemade cream cheese and seasonal java plum sauce .
Ingredients for Java Plum Sauce:
- 1 cup Java Plum
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- In a sauce pan over medium heat add Java Plum, sugar and water.
- Bring it boil, stirring occasionally.
- When it’s soft and tender crush the java plum.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15-17 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature
- Strain the mixture and remove the seeds.
- Store it in a container. (refrigerator)
Ingredients for Base:
- 20-25 Unsalted Wheat Crackers
- 1/2 cup melted Unsalted Butter
- 1 Soon Sugar
- In a blender add crackers and make powder.
- Add melted butter and castor sugar. Mix well.
- Press this mixture on cheesecake mould base.
- Refrigerate it for 2-3 hrs.
Ingredients for Cheese mixer:
- 1 cup homemade Cream Cheese
- 1 spoon Agar Agar Powder
- 3 spoon Hot Milk
- In a deep bowl add cream cheese and whisk it for 4-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl add agar agar powder and hot milk, Mix well let it dissolve.
- Add this agar agar mixture to cream cheese.
- Add Java plum sauce and mix well.
- Pour this mixture on base.
- Refrigerate it for 3-4hrs.
Serving: While serving add more java plum sauce on cheese cake and serve.