If you are looking for healthy soup this monsoon, this Cream of Mushroom Soup is perfect for you.
This Cream of Mushroom Soup made of no cream but still creamy and scrumptious.
- 1 cup Button Mushrooms
- 100 ml Skim Milk
- 100 ml Vegitables Broth
- 2-3 Thyme
- 1 spoon Unsalted Butter
- 8-10 Garlic Clove
- 2 spoon Whole wheat Flour
- 1 spoon Desert Salt with Herbs
- Basil leaves for Garnishing
- 1 spoon Malai/ cream for Garnishing (optional)
- In a deep saucepan over medium heat add butter, when it’s starts melting add thyme and chopped garlic.
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes until garlic turns slight brown.
- Then add chopped mushrooms. Sauté for 5-6 minutes.
- Mushroom will be soft and tender. It starts leaving water then add whole wheat flour.
- Stir continuously then add vegetable broth, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add dessert salt with herbs and milk. Bring it to boil.
- Take half portion soup from the pan and blend it to make a fine paste.
- Add this puree to pan bring it to boil. Add water if needed according to consistency.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves, cream and dried herbs.
- Serve warm with slice of bread. Enjoy!