Paneer Pakoda is an easy teatime snack made of paneer, spice coated and deep fried.
Considering health and keeping it light, i have pan toasted with extra light olive oil.
1/2 spoon Kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 spoon Garam Masala
Salt to taste
5 spoon extra light Olive oil
3 Whole wheat bread crumbs
2 spoon Maida
Pinch of turmeric powder
200 gms Paneer(cubes)
- In a bowl marinate the paneer adding kashmiri chilli powder, garam masala, salt and 1 spoon oil, mix well.
- Add paneer cubes and mix well, rest for 1-2 hrs.
- In another bowl add maida, turmeric powder, salt and water mix well make a thin batter.
- Take a marinated paneer, dip the paneer in a maida batter and coat the whole wheat bread crumbs( keep it in a refrigerator for 1 hr).
- In a flat pan add extra light olive oil. Place the bread crumbs coated paneer cubes.
- Fry until golden brown. Serve with chutney or home made tomato sauce.