These delicious sunkissed glasses are so healthy and it will satisfy your sweet craving and quench your summer thirst.
Mango falooda is a summer Indian dessert made with fresh mango puree, chopped mangoes and mango ice cream.
Ingredients and Method :
1. 1 spoon Chia seed soaked in water for 10 minutes
2. 2 spoon Rice sevai cooked in water and pinch of salt for 5 minutes and drained.
3. 1 cup chopped mangoes
4. 1/2 cup mango puree
5. 1/2 cup mango puree + 1/2 cup skim milk + punch of saffron blend in a mixer make a smoothie
6. 1/2 cup skim milk
7. 1/4 cup mango puree + 1 spoon greek yogurt + 1 spoon honey – mix well and freeze it for 4 hrs (Mango frozen yogurt).
8. For garnishing- mint leaves, saffron strands.
Assembling is simple, fill the glass the way you like it, style it and enjoy chilled.
Note: Instead of mango ice cream i have used mango frozen yogurt.