Watermelon Kale Salad is a healthy summer salad made with watermelon, kale, cucumber and a simple basil dressing.
- 2 cups Watermelon
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 Orange
- 2 Kale leaves
- 1/2 spoon Flax Seed
- 1 spoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3-4 Basil Leaves
- 5-6 Walnut
- 4-5 Peppercorn
- Fruits Salt to taste
- To make a dressing: In a large bowl add extra virgin olive and chopped basil leaves and crush it.
- Scrape the rind of the orange for about 1/4 tspoon of zest and squeeze 1/2 orange.
- Mix well, and the dressing is ready.
- Add chopped watermelon, cucumber,chopped kale leaves,flaxseed,walnut in the same bowl.
- Add crushed peppercorn and salt, squeeze another half orange, mix well.
- Serve immediately.