Poppy seed milk is a traditional drink, enriched with nutrients. Poppy seeds help in improving bone health and sleep quality, especially works well in summer hot days!
- 2 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- 1/2cup Almonds
- 2 Cardamom pods
- Few Saffron Strands
- 2 tablespoon Jaggery
- Wash the almonds and soak it for 8-9 hrs.
- Soak the poppy seeds in water for 3-4 hrs.
- Grind the soaked almonds, poppy seeds and whole cardamom and make a fine paste.
- Add 1 cup water and grind again.
- Strain the mixture, if the mixture is too thick, add some more water.
- Add jaggery and saffron strands, mix well.
- Refrigerate it for 2-3 hrs.
- Serve CHILLED