Strawberry Cream is a light easy cold dessert. Fresh strawberries are served with cream.
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- 3 spoon icing Sugar
- 2 drops Vanilla essence
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 3-4 Strawberries for garnishing
- 2 spoon strawberry Sauce
- In a bowl add chopped strawberries and 1 spoon icing sugar , mix well and keep it aside.
- Another bowl whip the cream with vanilla and sugar until soft peaks are formed.
- Mix the sugar marinated strawberries
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce and serve immediately.