Here’s the easy way to make instant Garlic Bread !
- Unsalted Butter – 1 cup
- Garlic clove 4-5
- Coriander leaves -2 spoon
- Black pepper – 4 to 5
- Bread of your choice
- In a bowl add unsalted butter and whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Add crushed garlic and small chopped coriander leaves.
- whisk for 2-3 minutes and then add black pepper powder and salt accordingly.
- Mix well. Store it in a air tight container.
- Apply this butter on a bread slice (both the side).
- In a preheated over bake it for 4-5 min.
- Remove from oven, let cool a minute. Serve immediately.
Stovetop: In a nonstick pan over medium heat cook the bread slice both the side until slightly brown (1 min each side).
Note: For the best use keep the GARLIC BUTTER in a fridge. It stays 15 days!