Tofu Broccoli sandwich is a healthy protein rich vegan sandwich.
This easy sandwich recipe is perfect for breakfast or post workout delicious filling meal.
- 2 spoon Oil
- 1 stick Rosemary
- 1/2 tspoon Cumin powder
- 1 cup Scrambled chilli Tofu
- 1 cup mashed Potato (boiled)
- 2 spoon Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 spoon Piri Piri powdee
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 spoon water
- Bread of your choice
- 1 spoon oil/Butter
- 4-6 fresh Basil leaves
- 4-6 Tomato slice
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat add oil.
- Add rosemary and cumin powder sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add chilli tofu, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add mashed potato cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add coriander leaves, piri piri powder and salt according to taste.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes, then add broccoli and water. Mix well cook for few more minutes and keep it aside.
- Using the same pan, butter/oil the bread slice cook until slightly brown both the sides.
- Stuff the tofu broccoli mixture and basil leaves and tomato slice make a sandwich.
- Serve immediately.