Vanilla Pannacotta is an Italian chilled dessert. This easy quick recipe is perfect for this hot summer. Adding Indian Raspberry to it you will enjoy the best!
- For Pannacotta:
- Cream -200 ml
- Milk – 100 ml
- Vanilla pod -1
- Sugar- 3spoon
- Agar agar – 1/2 spoon
- For Indian Raspberry sauce :
- 1 cup Raspberry
- 4 spoon Sugar
- 1 drop Vanilla essence
- 1/2 lemon
- To make Raspberry sauce:
- In a pan over a medium heat add raspberry and sugar.
- Cook and stir until raspberries break down, sugar dissolves.
- Slightly crush the berries using spatula.
- Squeeze lemon juice and add vanilla essence.Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and press sauce through a fine-mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Store it in a refrigerator airtight container.
- To make pannacotta:
- In a sauce pan add cream, milk and sugar.
- Add vanilla seeds (to scrape the seeds out of the pod) Stir to combine and bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat.
- Add agar agar in a small bowl mix with 2 tablespoon milk. Let it dissolve.
- Add this mixture to milk and bring it to simmer.
- Pour the milk mixture to glass container and let it set.
- Once its set keep it in a refrigerator for 2 hrs.
- Pour the raspberry sauce on top of the pannacotta, garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Serve chilled.