Broccoli Sweet potato soup is a vegan soup. This is nutri packed soup enriched with broccoli, making it a healthy light dinner choice.
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Sweet potato (boiled)
- 1 spoon Oil
- 3-4 chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Vegetable broth
- 1/2 chopped Onion
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 Black pepper (powder)
- Salt to taste
- 1 spoon Flax seed for garnishing
- 10 Hazelnuts for garnishing
- 2 spoon coconut cream for garnishing
- In a pan over medium heat add oil.
- Add chopped garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes until it turn light brown.
- Add broccoli and water.Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sweet potato and vegitables broth.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and add chopped onion and 1 cup milk.
- Bring it to boil. Blend the cooked broccoli and sweet potato make a paste.
- Add the paste to the same pan and cook for few more minutes.
- Soup mixture will be slightly thing then add pepper powder and salt.
- Garnish with chipped hazelnut, cream and flax seed.
- Enjoy with bread slice.