These Soy Wheat Almond Crapes are protein rich breakfast dish. Spreading choco almond makes this dish more delicious and nutritious.
Adding fresh berries with these crapes makes them more scrumptious.
- Wheat flour- 1 cup
- Soy milk – 1 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tspoon
- Maple syrup – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – pinch
- Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tspoon
- Oil -1 spoon
- Strawberry -1cup
- Almond – 8-10
- Choco almond butter – 2 tablespoon
- In a deep bowl add flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk in the soy milk a little at a time to avoid lumps.
- Add maple syrup ,cinnamon powder and whisk again make a fine batter.
- Place a non-stick flat pan over a medium-high heat and lightly grease the pan.
- Add a ladleful of the batter and swirl the pan to coat. Cook for a few of minutes until the underside of the pancake is lightly golden then flip it over and continue to cook for about 30 seconds, until lightly browned.
- Slide the pancake onto a plate apply choco almond butter and topped with fresh berries and chopped almond.
- Serve immediately.