- Base :
- Cookies – 15 ( homemade or store bought)
- Almond flour – 1/4 cup
- Unsalted butter -1/4 cup (melted)
- Orange juice – 1/2 cup
- Orange essence- 2drops
- Sugar – 1/4cup
- Coconut milk – 250 ml
- Agar agar – 1 spoon
- Corn starch- 1/2 tspoon
- Mulethi / Licorice powder-1/2 tspoon
- In a sauce pan add orange juice,essence and sugar cook for 6-8 minutes in a medium simmer and make a syrup.
- In a bowl add coconut milk ,agar agar,corn starch and Mulethi / Licorice powder mix well. Let it dissolve.
- Add these mixture to orange syrup and in a medium heat stir continuously. Bring it to single boil. Turn off the heat let it slightly cool.
- Pour the mixture on tart. Let it set. Keep it in a refrigerator.
- Decorated with candied orange slice, edible leaves and sparkling sugar. Serve chilled.