This No bake Pie is the perfect balance of richness and textures. Easy to make best romantic dinner dessert for celebrating love.
- Plain crackers – 15
- Almond- 1/2 cup
- Unsalted butter —1/4th cup
- Honey – 3 tablespoon
- Cream cheese
- Cream cheese- 1 cup
- Castor sugar 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence
- Strawberry Sauce :
- Strawberries – 1cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Orange juice -1/4 cup
- In a blender add crackers and almond make a powder. Add melted butter and honey. Combine all together and press it on a cake mould make a base. Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until creamy, well-combined, and lump-free.
- Add vanilla extract and stir well to combine.
- With mixer on low, gradually add powdered sugar until completely combined.
- Place it on a base layer spread equally and refrigerate it.
- In a sauce pan add all the ingredients and cool. Once the strawberries are soft and tender slightly crush it using hand blender.
- Cook until sauce consistency. Let it cool and top it up on cream cheese.
- Serve Chilled.