Broken wheat Asparagus Patties is a savoury patties.
If you’re looking for new healthy lunch ideas, you’re in the right place. This Broken wheat Asparagus Patties perfect for lunch loaded with veggies and nutrients filling meal.
- Broken wheat/Dalia – 1 cup
- Asparagus- 15
- Broccoli – 1 cup
- Boiled and mashed sweet potato- 2 spoon
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tspoon
- Turmeric – 1/2 tspoon
- Hing/ Asafoetida- small pinch
- Coriander seed -1 tspoon
- Cumin seed – 1/2 tspoon
- Flaxseed- 2tspoon
- Coconut oil – 1spoon
- Sonf – 1/2 tspoon
- Chopped green chilli-1/2 tspoon
- Chopped onion -1
- Garam Masala- 1 tspoon
- Quinoa flour – 2 table spoon
- In a pan add the spices and dry roast it make a powder.
- In a deep pan add broken wheat(washed and rinsed )4 cups of water and let it cook.
- Once its cooked drain the water .
- In a bowl add cooked broken wheat , all the other ingredients veggies, spices, salt and quinoa flour.
- Mix well make a patties shape.
- Grease the pan using coconut oil, place the patties and cook both the side until it turned out golden brown.
- Serve with roasted asparagus, fresh salad and tomato sauce.