Strawberry yogurt is a light dessert and perfect for breakfast. Have it with granola/muesli. Healthy homemade breakfast buddies.
For this recipe you will need
- Strawberry – 1.1/2 cup
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup water
- Clove -2
- Hung curd-1cup
- To make a sauce add berries,sugar and water in a pan. (Medium low heat)
- Boil it for 8-10 minutes.
- Now add clove.
- Slightly crush berries, cook until you will get syrup consistency.
- Strain and remove seeds. Let it cool.
- Store it in a container.
To make a greek yogurt: Pour the yogurt in to cheese cloth.Hang it for 3-4hrs, you will get greek yogurt. (or to strain, line a mesh sieve with cheesecloth )
- To make strawberry yogurt:In a bowl add yogurt.
- If the yogurt is too thick you can add water or milk to make a consistency.
- Now add strawberry sauce.
- Beat the mixture. Refrigerate it for 3-4 hrs and serve with fresh berries and strawberry sauce.