Chakramuni tambuli is from malnadu region traditional dish (Sirsi, Karnataka). This is type of cold soup or you can call it curry, go well with rice.
Chakramuni also called Multivitamin plant- Thavasi Keerai Plant. Scientific name : Sauropus androgynus, also known as katuk, star gooseberry or sweet leaf.
- Coconut oil – 1 tea spoon
- Chakamuni leaves / Katuk leaves – 15 leaves
- Grated Coconut- 4table spoon
- Cumin seed – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper 4-5
- Red chilli-1/2 or 1
- Curd or buttermilk – 1/2 cup
- Add coconut oil in a pan (medium heat) sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of cumin and red chilli roast it.
- Now add Katuk leaves roast it for 4-5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Add grated coconut.
- Grind it make a fine puree (add water if required)
- Add salt to taste, then mix with a large spoon of yogurt or buttermilk.
- Serve with rice.