Rose sharbat is a very popular Indian summer drink.
It has a antioxidant properties help reduce ageing spots, wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. Also reduce stress and anxiety.
1. Fresh rose petals- 1 cup
2. Sugar – 6 tspoon
3. Water 1 cup
4. Lemon -1
1. In a pan add water boil it in a medium heat.
2. Add washed rose patals, bring it to a boil for few minutes.
3. Once the petals turn white in colour and the water pink, strain the water in another container and remove the extract.
4. Now, take a sauce pan and add the rose water in it and add sugar. Make sauce consistency. Let it cool.
5. In a serving glass add chilled water and rose syrup. Squeeze lemon.
6. Mix well and serve.