Cup of tea made with fresh herbs.
This aromatic tea gives you tons of health benefits: helps to relieve stress, anxiety, inflammation . Green peppercorn high in iron, vitamin K, and antioxidants and improves digestive tract.
- Green peppercorn – 4
- Holy basil blossoms- 1 tspoon
- Holy basil leaves – 4
- Ginger – 1/4 inch
- Honey- 1 tspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- In a deep pan add cup of water. In a medium heat boil it.
- Add slightly crushed green peppercorn, holy basil leaves and ginger.
- Turn off the heat add holy basil blossoms. Cover it for 5 minutes.
- Strain, add honey and serve hot.
One Comment Add yours