Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with radish green puree and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry.
It pairs well with roti, paratha or rice.
- 10 pc Paneer
- 2 large bunches Radish green/ Mooli ke patte
- 3 tablespoons Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Ghee/Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 3 medium finely grated Onion
- 4 Green Chillies
- 2 Clove
- 1/2 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- to taste Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- For tempering :
- 1 tablespoon Ghee/oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Cumin seeds
- 2 Whole red chillies
- 10 crushed roughly Garlic cloves
1. Blanch the radish green/mooli ke patte in hot water for a minute. Remove spinach from hot boiling water. Rinse radish leaves in cold ice water immediately .Grind with little water to a smooth puree.
2. Grind one part with little water to a smooth puree
3. Heat ghee/oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, garlic, clove and grated onion. Saute until onions turn colour.
4. Add coriander powder, green chillies, turmeric powder cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add the blanched radish green puree, water,, salt and mix well.
6. Cook on high for 2 minutes . Add garam masala powder in bewteen. Remove from heat.
7. Finally do a tempering with ghee/oil cumin seeds, red chillies, garlic. Cook till garlic turns light golden brown colour.
8. Pour in the radish green puree. Add Paneer cover the lid for few minutes.
9. Serve hot with chapati or rice.