Skip to content
- Button Mushroom -1 cup
- Salt and Pepper – according to taste
- Whole wheat flour-2 tablespoon
- Milk- 1/2cup
- Cream – For garnishing
- Flaxseed – For garnishing
- Fresh Herbs – For garnishing
- Garlic cloves – 4 to 5
- Smoked paprika powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Thyme stick – 3 to 4
- Oil- 1 tablespoon
- In a deep nonstick pan add oil( in a medium heat)
- Add the crashed garlic , thyme and sliced mushroom.
- Sauté sliced mushroom until it becomes soft and tender.
- Now add cup of water. Let it boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Now in a small cup add wheat flour and milk make a fine batter(no lumps)
- Add these batter to mushroom pan,stir continuously.
- Soup will be slightly thick.Cook for few more minutes.
- Now add salt and pepper and smoked paprika powder.
- Now soup is ready. Garnish with fresh herbs, flax seed and cream.
- Serve hot.