Dates have an excellent nutrition profile and bunch of health benefits.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Rich in vitamins.
- Improves bone health.
- Strengthens the nervous system.
- Rich in iron.
- Promotes digestion.
- Improves skin.
This sweet dish or snacks which is very popular in our family.
These are very easy to make and you can store it in a refrigerator more than 20 days.
I have used Halawy dates – These soft dates are thick-fleshed, caramely, and sweet and preferably for desserts.
- Soft dates -12 to 15
- Coconut shave – 1/2 cup(3-4 spoon)
- Almond – 12 -15( same no of dates)
- Melted dark chocolate – 100 ml
- Crushed pistachios- 2 to 3 tablespoon
- Dried rose petals- 2 to 3 tablespoon
- Open the dates one side and remove the seeds.
- Stuff the coconut shave and whole almond inside the dates.
- Dip the stuffed dates in melted dark chocolate.
- Roll the dates on crushed pistachios and dried rose petals (when the chocolate is wet)
- Keep it in a refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Enjoy guilt free.