Rich in fiber, minerals, antioxidants and all nine essential amino acids, quinoa is one of the healthiest and most nutritious foods on the planet.
Tricolour quinoa, avocado, black beans, colourful veggies, loads of cilantro and a little heat make this Mexican quinoa recipe more than complete and delectable.
- Quinoa – 1 cup (cooked)
- Black beans/Kidney beans – 1 cup (cooked)
- Cilantro – Handfull
- Avocado -1/2 cup
- Vegetables – Corn,Red bel pepper ,Yellow bel pepper, Cherry tomato, Red onion(1 Cup)
- Lime juice – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
- Cumin powder – 1teaspoon
- Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- In a large bowl add quinoa, cooked black beans, cilantro and vegetable.
- Now add lime juice, olive oil, cumin powder, pepper and salt according to taste .
- Mix the salad.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Note: I have cooked the corn for 30 seconds in a microwave. For the best taste use fresh vegetables and serve immediately .