1 Cup Chocolate
1/4 cup Walnut and Hazelnut
100 ml Condensed milk
1 spoon butter
1. In large bowl add dark chocolates,use double boiler method to melt the chocolate.
2. Place a saucepan on the stove and add 1-2 inches of water to the pan.
3. Place a dry, shallow, heat-safe mixing bowl over the saucepan.
4. Add chopped chocolate to the mixing bowl.
5. In a medium heat melt the chocolate.
6. Now add condensed milk and mix it slowly.
7. Now add cream and mix the chocolate mixture. Remove the bowl from the double boiler.
8. Add chopped nuts.Mix again.
9. Pour this chocolate mixture to the butter greased pan or use baking sheet on square tray.
10. Keep it in a freezer for 2-3 hrs. Let it set.
11. Now cut the chocolate into equal square shape.
12. Chocolate Fudge is ready! Store it in a air tight container in a refrigerator.