If you choose healthy, whole-food options with a lot of protein and nutrients, snacks can be integral to weight loss.
For this recipe i have used almond flour. You can use readymade from the shop or you can make it at home.
To make almond flour is simple: Place almonds, about 1/4 cup at a time, in the food processor. Pulse until you reach a flour-like consistency, sift into a container. Place any remaining almonds chunks back into food processor and pulse. Repeat until all almonds are transformed into flour.
All pour-pose flour- 1cup
Unsalted Butter – 3/4 cup
Caster Sugar – 1/2 cup or Honey – 1/4 cup
Cinnamon powder- 1/2 tspoon
Hazelnut -1/2 cup
Dark Chocolate chip – 1/4 cup
Cocoa powder-2-3 tspoon
Baking powder -1tspoon
Baking Soda – 1 tspoon
1. In a large bowl add room temperature butter, sugar and mix well.
2. Now add almond flour and all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder and mix.
3. Add chocolate chip and slightly crushed hazelnut.
4. Slightly mix it (don’t over mix the cookie dough)
5. Now divide the cookie dough into two portions. One for plain cookies another one for chocolate cookies.
6. Take another portion(cookie dough) and add cocoa powder and mix it. Now chocolate cookie mixture is ready.
7. Take a baking tray grease it. Make a equal size cookies balls. Place it on baking tray. Topped with more hazelnuts and chocolate chips.
7. In preheated oven bake it 15- 20 minutes 200 degrees until cookies become slightly golden brown.
8. Let it cool. Serve with milk or coffee.
Note: Keep enough room between cookie dough in the tray. After it bakes, it becomes triple in size, huge and monster.