Honey – 1 tsp
Active dry yeast – 1 spoon
All-purpose flour -1 cup
Whole wheat flour- 1/2 cup
Extra light olive oil – 1 spoon
Butter- 4 spoon
Milk- 1 cup
1. In a large bowl a add lukewarm milk (50ml)
2. Add honey mix well.
3. Add yeast and cover the bowl, rest for 8-10 min.
4. Now mix both flour (all purpose and whole wheat) salt in another bowl.
5. Slowly add these flour mixture to yeast bowl and mix, add the lukewarm milk. Make a dough.
6. Knead the dough for 8-10 minutes.
7. Grease the oil on dough and rest for 1-2 hours.(double size dough)
8. Again the knead the dough for 3-4 minutes. Divide the dough in to 6 -8 equal portions.
9. Take a thread and cut in to 3 or 4 equal length. Place the thread like a photo,Keep the dough ball on thread centre. Tie the dough.Make a small pumpkin stem shape dough for the steam.
10. Rest the dough ball for 20-30 minutes until it gets double in size.
11. In a preheated oven bake it 25-30 minutes in a 200 degrees.
12. Bake it until the pumpkin roll becomes golden brown.
13. Once the roll is room temperature remove the thread. Poke the stem in middle.
14. Give nice butter wash on roll and serve.