This Tomato soup is absolutely comforting, tastes delicious & is flavor packed. A good tomato soup is all about flavors, with a right balance of sour & sweetness.
◦ Tomato – 4
◦ Onion -1(chopped)
◦ Olive oil – 2sp
◦ Garlic cloves 2-3
◦ Pepper 5-6
◦ Salt (according to your taste)
1. First rinse the tomatoes really well and cut it in to 4 pieces
2. In a large sauce pan, add oil(Medium high heat).
3. Add garlic clove and chopped onion.Cook until slight brown.
4. Now add tomatoes, Cook for 8-10 min until tomato becomes tender and soft.
5. Now turn of the heat and let it cool down.
6. Once its cool blend these mixture into smooth puree.
7. Heat the sauce pan add oil(low heat)
8. Pour the tomato puree and add salt and pepper,add cup of water.
9. Cook for 8-10 min.Now add 1 spoon cream. Mix well turn off the heat.
10. Serve hot. ( add cream and pepper on top)
1. Instead of oil you can use butter.
2. Instead of cream you can use coconut cream.
3 Comments Add yours
Looks so delicious Tomato Soup is my ‘go to’ in the menu.Will explore more of your creations Nitya. Cheers 😊
Thank you so much Dilip! Glad you like it. Let me know how it came out!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh no I did not try it out. But when I do I’ll surely give you a feedback. Cheers and be very well. 👍😊